Affinitext is used by customers spanning a wide range of sectors and markets. One such market is Public Private Partnerships. It is therefore important for me personally to keep abreast of the happenings in the PPP space. Here I list my current top 5 go-to websites.
1. PPP ONLINE (FREE)
PPP Online is a comprehensive online global resource of information relating to Public Private Partnerships. All the information is fully converted into Affinitext’s Intelligent Document Format, transforming the way it can be found, searched, read, navigated, understood and shared.
2. GLOBAL INFRASTRUCTURE HUB (FREE)
The GI Hub works with public and private sectors globally to increase the flow and quality of infrastructure projects around the world. It shares data, knowledge and leading practices, and helps the public and private sectors work more closely to deliver crucial public infrastructure projects.
They provide a range of tools, including:
- Global Infrastructure Project Pipeline
- Infrastructure Outlook
- PPP Risk Allocation
- Investor Survey Reports
- Showcase Projects
- PPP Contract Management Tool
- Project Preparation Guide
3. AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND INFRASTRUCTURE PIPELINE (FREE)
The Australia & New Zealand Infrastructure Pipeline (ANZIP) provides a detailed and informed picture of upcoming greenfield and brownfield infrastructure investment or major construction opportunities, across the two countries.
This dedicated and independent resource segments greenfield and brownfield infrastructure from early stage, prospective projects or divestments, through to final contract award.
4. PARTNERSHIPS BULLETIN (SUBSCRIPTION)
Partnerships Bulletin provide exclusive news, features, interviews and in-depth market reports.
The team responsible for Partnerships Bulletin also publishes Projects Bulletin - a comprehensive global database of P3 projects, free to access for all Partnerships Bulletin subscribers, and P3 Bulletin - sister title to Partnerships Bulletin focusing on PPP activity in the US, Canada and Latin America.
5. INFRAMATION (SUBSCRIPTION)
- Real-time actionable intelligence
- Daily bulletin delivered first thing
- Global Transactions Database
- Advisor, investor & lender profiling
- Infrastructure fund raising round ups
- In depth reports & analysis
- Quarterly trend reports; and
- Live league tables
Happy researching :)